Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday morning

So I took vacation time this morning. Not for that trip to Aruba sadly, but to just stay home and hang out with a few of my favorite people. The crazy junebugs have been trying to get into our apartment and pj and I have launched the tet offensive to keep them outside where they belong. It has been an uphill battle and there has been some resultant shrieking and cursing but I like to think we have had a bit of sucess. Am I lying to myself? It's likely. Do I care right now? Not so much. That's really all that is new right now except for the changing of the leaves and the slight snap in the air. Summer looks to be officially over in the wilds of west virginia. I would have to say it has definitely been a good one. Hope all is well in the microcosm of you.

"Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes.". Irish proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment